Wednesday 1 April 2009

I was going to wear this dress today...

...but my day has been spent at home, waiting for a man to come and fit a new gas meter. He was supposed to be here between 8am and 1pm, so I threw on jeans and a t-shirt and cardie, thinking I'd change into something nicer when I left for work. Unfortunately he still hasn't turned up, so I didn't make it to work and didn't wear my dress! It's all glamour here, really it is.

The dress itself is from Primark - I like to think it's one of those Primark items that doesn't immediately scream 'cheap'! They take a bit of finding, those, but it's worth trawling through the really poor quality 80s throwback stuff because every now and then there's a real gem hiding somewhere!

1 comment:

  1. Did you wear it today (2nd) instead? it is a very pretty dress. You have the knack of finding these : )

    ReplyDelete