Friday 23 October 2009

I have neglected this blog for far too long!

Apologies for not posting in weeks and weeks and weeks! I went on holiday (had a lovely time, thank you) and then after that quite a lot of my time was taken up with training for the Royal Parks Half Marathon (2:36...yes I know it's slow but it's fast for me!) so my wardrobe in September consisted mainly of trainers and really unflattering Lycra running gear.

But I really do need to give myself a good kick up the backside and get this blog up and running again, so here I am!

I may as well start with a confession...since I last posted I have bought two skirts and two dresses (I think...there may be more...) and I got another dress for my birthday. Oh dear. It's that change-of-season thing - all of a sudden I'm thinking things like 'Oh no! It's chilly and I don't have any dresses that go with black tights!' which is a complete lie, as earlier blog posts have proven. So here we go again - I'll be making a concerted effort to wear the things I already have instead of buying more.

Join me!

3 comments: